Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB Tires

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    How about Costco ?
    never thought about that...thanks guys....

GD

goto

Rent-A-Wheel.
    leave with tires, or rims and tires.
    rent to own deal.
    if you cant make the payment, take them back, they will put them to the side for you.
    when your ready to start paying again, theyll put them back on and continue the payment plan where it left off.

ive never done it, was thinking about it though when my truck needs tires. might pay a little more in the end, but....... gotta do what you gotta do i guess.

you can try pepboys also

GD , With those new tires your getting you should spend the extra money and get a major tune up. it will help you get better gas milage and better wear on your new tires.

discount tires

buy 3 get one free

Not sure what brand you are looking for, but at Firestone, you can buy 3 and get one free through June 30th.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    GD , With those new tires your getting you should spend the extra money and get a major tune up. it will help you get better gas milage and better wear on your new tires.
    wth patrick???? Im selling gear to help pay for tires..you think i have extra for a "tune up"??? my truck dont need a tune up for 100,000 miles...

and thanks cuz...tried them..buy 3 get one free...but its a damn mail in rebate thing....

GD

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    discount tires

buy 3 get one free

Not sure what brand you are looking for, but at Firestone, you can buy 3 and get one free through June 30th.

Good luck.
    thanks alot man....

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post

and thanks cuz...tried them..buy 3 get one free...but its a damn mail in rebate thing....

GD
    GD, I bought a set from a Firestone in La Palma and received an instant rebate in the store.

And after you get the tires, alignment, tune up, I recommend you get a full detail on your paint. You know when you take the clay bar to the paint and then wax it? You will not believe how much your truck seems to go faster through the wind down the road, there for saving money on fuel & better wear on your new tires.
    Last edited by Troutman65; 06-17-2009 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    GD, I bought a set from a Firestone in La Palma and received an instant rebate in the store.
    thanks brother!!! I just called the one near me...its buy 3 get one free...INSTANTLY!! Now he needs to call me back to make sure he has E Load tires...grrrr

$588 out the door.....thats saving me $200 if i can get them through them! Thanks alot man.....

Now i just need to sell my Avet and rod....

GD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast