Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB Tires

Quote Originally Posted by fishntime View Post
    Hey Ghetto DAd, I got the hookups. Call Perris Tire and wheel. They are down the street from the lake and to give you an idea I paid $670 for 4 tires installed and these are 22" tires.
    These arent the cheap brands either.
    With what money he saves on this deal will prob be spent in gas money to get there. It costs $10 just to turn the key on his truck.

Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    With what money he saves on this deal will prob be spent in gas money to get there. It costs $10 just to turn the key on his truck.

Yeah , no doubt cappo.

Steve, you call to America's tire Co. ? They uselly have good deals . There is one in Westminster. Check it out .

As for getting the front or rear first, I recommend you get the fronts first . The reason is you steer with the front tires. My Dad always said that. Get the Front two first then the rear two next .
    Last edited by Troutman65; 06-17-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Ok well I was just trying to help.

honestly just keep an eye on Craigslist and Ebay for new F250 "take offs". This Is how I got new tires for both the Titan and Armada. Paid $475 for one set WITH RIMS. and $500 for the other set WITH RIMS.

One from ebay one from Craigslist.

Just a thought

Check out wal mart

I remember when I had my F150.. Had it lifted and put 18s on.. Got a great deal on ebay for stock aluminum rims and BFG ATs.. You might want to check ebay.. I think I paid under $300 for the whole set up... I had to drive a bit but well worth it... That was like $1200 in tires alone... Anyway Good luck Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    haha ive done that! i say it depends on your wear...if your fronts are worse then your rear..put the fronts on the rear and buy new fronts...lol
    Im thinking maybe the rear, cuz im going camping next month...all the weight will be on the back...heck, I dont know

Hey Ghetto DAd, I got the hookups. Call Perris Tire and wheel. They are down the street from the lake and to give you an idea I paid $670 for 4 tires installed and these are 22" tires.
    These arent the cheap brands either.
    thanks brother...I got your pm....ill call.....i mean, i would have to be saving at LEAST $100 from what I was quoted at Ford...thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Yeah , no doubt cappo.

Steve, you call to America's tire Co. ? They uselly have good deals . There is one in Westminster. Check it out .

As for getting the front or rear first, I recommend you get the fronts first . The reason is you steer with the front tires. My Dad always said that. Get the Front two first then the rear two next .
    thanks Patrick...i was concerened about the weight issue with camping and such...americas tire is MORE expensive then the dealership....

Ok well I was just trying to help.
    u did man..thanks...cappos just a mean, mean man

Quote Originally Posted by RRTGuy View Post
    honestly just keep an eye on Craigslist and Ebay for new F250 "take offs". This Is how I got new tires for both the Titan and Armada. Paid $475 for one set WITH RIMS. and $500 for the other set WITH RIMS.

One from ebay one from Craigslist.

Just a thought
    thanks...im so leary about buying from ebay or craigslist tho.....

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Check out wal mart
    never thought about that.....thanks mike

Quote Originally Posted by Tr1p0d View Post
    I remember when I had my F150.. Had it lifted and put 18s on.. Got a great deal on ebay for stock aluminum rims and BFG ATs.. You might want to check ebay.. I think I paid under $300 for the whole set up... I had to drive a bit but well worth it... That was like $1200 in tires alone... Anyway Good luck Bro...
    damn...good deal...thanks Mr Pod!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

GD

If you put the new tires on the front, you should do an alignment. Otherwise you could shorten the life of your new tires.

Quote Originally Posted by REEL EZ View Post
    If you put the new tires on the front, you should do an alignment. Otherwise you could shorten the life of your new tires.
    Why would you do an alignment when there is nothing wrong with the alignment? If you lift your truck and get bigger tires then Yes, an alignment is called for. I think GD is just getting new tires.

How about Costco ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast