Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB Tires

Default WTB Tires

Anyone have a hook up? I need 4 new tires installed on my F250....the current prices that i have gotten are ridiculous...times are tough....grrrr...thanks alot everyone....please pm me......

GD

buy em at www.tirerack.com and have them installed at a mom & pap place around you

I know the feeling ... forked out $$$ for some 255/70/16s on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    buy em at www.tirerack.com and have them installed at a mom & pap place around you
    just checked homie....that really wouldnt save me anything....thanks tho brother

Quote Originally Posted by Cangler View Post
    I know the feeling ... forked out $$$ for some 255/70/16s on Monday
    yeah...mine are the LT 265 70 R 17's..........

GD

what size rims are on your truck? i just got rid of my 18" rims for some 17" for my titan because that extra inch added 300$... i was paying 1050 for 4 tires and thats buy 3 get one free! BS! try american tire ive found them to have the best prices... theres one in riverside off of tyler st and magnoila (american tire co.) awesome prices... and what ever price you get tell them another tire place said theyd give you the same tire for a lil cheaper and they should match it...

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    what size rims are on your truck? i just got rid of my 18" rims for some 17" for my titan because that extra inch added 300$... i was paying 1050 for 4 tires and thats buy 3 get one free! BS! try american tire ive found them to have the best prices... theres one in riverside off of tyler st and magnoila (american tire co.) awesome prices... and what ever price you get tell them another tire place said theyd give you the same tire for a lil cheaper and they should match it...
    thanks brother...actually, believe it or not the FORD dealership has the best price so far...about $700

GD

yo matt...question....yes, im a vehicle idiot

if i decide to only get two, front or back?? get the other two in a month

GD

I might have to sell my Aver 4/02 to help pay for these...older model....grrrrrr

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    yo matt...question....yes, im a vehicle idiot

if i decide to only get two, front or back?? get the other two in a month

GD
    haha ive done that! i say it depends on your wear...if your fronts are worse then your rear..put the fronts on the rear and buy new fronts...lol

Hey Ghetto DAd, I got the hookups. Call Perris Tire and wheel. They are down the street from the lake and to give you an idea I paid $670 for 4 tires installed and these are 22" tires.
    These arent the cheap brands either.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast