Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WTB Tires

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    GD: If you're trying to save a buck, I bet you could find slightly used tires for a steep discount on craiglist or places like that. Yeah, it's ghetto...but it pains me to see people forced to sell tuna gear at the beginning of tuna season! It's un-patriotic dammit!!!

...and btw Patrick, I've always been told it's best to get an alignment after a tire change. The way you drive, you should get an alignment weekly!

I have never heard of getting an aligment after getting new tires Rich. You don't know how I drive Rich. Oh wait , you saw me off road at Irvine Lake one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    I have never heard of getting an aligment after getting new tires Rich. You don't know how I drive Rich. Oh wait , you saw me off road at Irvine Lake one time.

Dear Crashman65,

Let's see....if you spend $600 to $1000 for tires, you wouldn't want to protect that investment with an alignment (maybe $60 to $90)? I'm just going by what mechanics tell me. Maybe I'm a sucker.

As far as your driving abilities are concerned.....puhlease!!!

Joking with you Pat65, have a good weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Dear Crashman65,

Let's see....if you spend $600 to $1000 for tires, you wouldn't want to protect that investment with an alignment (maybe $60 to $90)? I'm just going by what mechanics tell me. Maybe I'm a sucker.

As far as your driving abilities are concerned.....puhlease!!!

Joking with you Pat65, have a good weekend!

Lets see, If you rotate your tires every 5,000 miles and they are not wearing funny, just normal wear, you don't need an alignment. You would just be wasting your money. If you wanted pice of mind and had the extra cash then go for it.

I am glad your just joking Rich. Because Evel Knievel don't have anything on me.

Hope you have a nice weekend also Sansou
    Last edited by Troutman65; 06-19-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Yo GD, go to Sams Club, anywhere from 120.00 to 165.00 a tire. All good tires too. The 165.00 tire are 265/75R16 Michelons. Ck them out on their site and I've got a card if you want to drive out to Corona.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronira View Post
    Yo GD, go to Sams Club, anywhere from 120.00 to 165.00 a tire. All good tires too. The 165.00 tire are 265/75R16 Michelons. Ck them out on their site and I've got a card if you want to drive out to Corona.
    Thanks brother.....ok guys....now its time for me to take all youre helpfun info and do the research....I really appreciate all of your help.....have a great weekend....go fishing!!

GD

hey GD how about checking out some of the places around you that sell used or retreaded tires. I'm thinking those would be alot cheaper. I know there's one place around me in Temple City but I think that might be too far of a drive for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-Ray View Post
    hey GD how about checking out some of the places around you that sell used or retreaded tires. I'm thinking those would be alot cheaper. I know there's one place around me in Temple City but I think that might be too far of a drive for you.
    I always buy used tires for my beater daily driver. i never pay more than 30-40 dollars a tire. usually they have name brands. just make sure you get a matching set wich they usualy do. you can be picky too. usually they give you a couple choices of tires. but anyways i work at an auto parts wholesaler and we have a couple good tire shop customers. ill ask around and see what i can find you if you still need them by monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-Ray View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imd12nv View Post
    I always buy used tires for my beater daily driver. i never pay more than 30-40 dollars a tire. usually they have name brands. just make sure you get a matching set wich they usualy do. you can be picky too. usually they give you a couple choices of tires. but anyways i work at an auto parts wholesaler and we have a couple good tire shop customers. ill ask around and see what i can find you if you still need them by monday.

No guys....the safety of my little girls comes first...ya know....thanks anyways

GD

GD check ur pm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456