Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: great trip with art berry

Default great trip with art berry

got to the lake around 6 am.the fish were boiling all over the lake.so we hit the first spot for nada then we went to the next spot and it was on.started fishing a new technique that art showed us and man i was amazed at how the fish would just lock down on the bait.sorry i really would like to share the technique with everyone but all i can do is recommend everyone who wants to become a better fisherman to book a trip with art.well here are some of the pics couldnt post all of them just too many.oh thanks ART my son and i had a blast we look forward to the next trip.

Art is one of the best teachers out there no doubt. If your looking to learn. He is one of the best.

Looks like you had a great trip with Art, I really want to get out there with him soon.
    The DVL bite seems to be good, I was out there Saturday, landing 40 fish between 2 of us, but not the quality of yours. Congrats on the great day, I cannot think of a better way to spend with your son.

Nice haul!!! Art can certainly get you on the big fish!! tanks for sharing.

wow, i heard the water level was getting low...

............wow

...very nice fish, btw.

Default art berry

pm'd you! great catch

Nice job out there. let's do a trip like we talked about, I'm ready!

GO PHANTOMS!!!!

Taaaaamaaaaaaaa!