Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake mathews?????

From guy that knows people, that know people, who knew a guy who had a sister that dated some dude...the lake has never been the same since it was bluestoned!

I have had two game wardens tell me that Matthews is not the place it used to be. Skinny stripers. One told me they have one of those mussles that forks everything up in there, and that it will be a swimming pool in a few years.

I also know a kid who goes in there regularly, he said the fishing is not what it used to be. But still fun. Hypothetically of course.

i think i might know a guy that doesn't exist unless you have a lot of money that does ninja guide trips there....hmmm

......................................j/k

Quote Originally Posted by socalrippin View Post
    i think i might know a guy that doesn't exist unless you have a lot of money that does ninja guide trips there....hmmm

......................................j/k
    lol..my ninja skills are keen. but my *** is to big to run from the feds. unless you have gyroscope...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mallcop.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	13253  

Default The real deal

For those of you interested. Yes you can fish Matthews. However it is a "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" kind of concept. If you provide DFG with your time they may take you out on Matthews as a reward for your services. This is a privileged event!

Default mike???

call me dude if you wanna hit big fish tonite or pm if you can't found a honey hole...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    call me dude if you wanna hit big fish tonite or pm if you can't found a honey hole...
    Pm Sent

Default Big Mike???

how do i go about getting in there????do i pick up some trash or beat up some poachers????lol

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    how do i go about getting in there????do i pick up some trash or beat up some poachers????lol

Have to hook up with a Dfg warden and go shocking with them a few times. Also being in your case, it helps if you can be on call too. A lot of times they need someone spare of the moment type thing. I can't promise that you will get to fish Matthews, however the odds are with you if DFG decides that they want to take you to Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Have to hook up with a Dfg warden and go shocking with them a few times. Also being in your case, it helps if you can be on call too. A lot of times they need someone spare of the moment type thing. I can't promise that you will get to fish Matthews, however the odds are with you if DFG decides that they want to take you to Matthews
    Shocking????like this???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast