Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cat. Isl.......6/21/07....YT time

Quote Originally Posted by fishncatalina
    Quote Originally Posted by ahhvtec
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaSick17
    Hey there I am heading to Catalina tomorro morning. I have never caught a yellow before, never even hooked into one. Can you give me any advice. I am going to be in a 17" Whaler. I should have life bait if it doesnt die on the way over. What side should I be fishing on? Any particular spots to try? Live bait or iron? What color Iron? Are you going to be out there on Sat?
    George
    Seasick, trust me you do not want to go tomorrow. Swells are too close together and winds are about 20kts. You are going to have a hell of a time getting back. Also there is supposed to be fog in the am til about 10am. Winds picked up today at about 10 am as well. Pick another time man, especially in a 17 footer.

Duc
    See you tommorow Duc :lol: :wink:
    Yer still ghey...

boy o boy!!! Finally... They are here... I've been waiting for the YT news. I've been hitting the local surf recently with some sucess, but this is what I've been waiting for. I'll need to pay extra attention to party boat fishing reports.

Regarding those YT, they are sweet looking TOAD!!! Congrat! Earlier in May, I went down to San Diego for some Coronado YT action. Still, local action tend to be much easier to manage.

Again, WTG and "Fish On!"

Quote Originally Posted by DavidE
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE
    dude u r a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I know...But what about the fish 8)
    BEASTLY BEASTS that got BEASTED by a BEAST :lol: :lol:

too much beastlyness????
    dont know about all the beastiality...but those are some really nice yellows! :thumb:

i think my post got ignored... was this backside or frontside?

Or noone cares to share the secret.... :(

OHhhhhh..... i kno why he didnt respond... I had no idea there was taht recent fire at Catalina, and planned to fish there that weekend. I had NO IDEA! And i believed i had asked him how the fishing was, obviously if there is a fire in your community and your household is at risk you can give a **** less about what fish are being caught.

SO now i guess fishncatalina hates me and is holding a lifetime grudge, i apologized, and even wished ur family well once i figured out that you LIVE there.

but hey people are people, just be righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by xahx

OHhhhhh..... i kno why he didnt respond... I had no idea there was taht recent fire at Catalina, and planned to fish there that weekend. I had NO IDEA! And i believed i had asked him how the fishing was, obviously if there is a fire in your community and your household is at risk you can give a **** less about what fish are being caught.

SO now i guess fishncatalina hates me and is holding a lifetime grudge, i apologized, and even wished ur family well once i figured out that you LIVE there.

Don't be all butt hurt because I didn't answer your question :gayfight: , if you notice other people asked questions and I didn't reply to all of them. Sometimes I get busy and don't reply.

As far as locations go I don't give that up over a site where the whole world can see, I've done it before and the place gets raped.

Since you asked a general question I will let you know it was on the frontside. :wink: 8)

Quote Originally Posted by xahx

Don't be all butt hurt because I didn't answer your question :gayfight: , if you notice other people asked questions and I didn't reply to all of them. Sometimes I get busy and don't reply.

As far as locations go I don't give that up over a site where the whole world can see, I've done it before and the place gets raped.

Since you asked a general question I will let you know it was on the frontside. :wink: 8)
    Thanks bud, glad to hear there is no hard feelings, not butt hurt, but when u work in the business world and you dont get a reply back or follow up, its frustrating, plus are you were the one what welcomed me to FNN! but again congrats on those yellows, tahts some fine dining!

I can totally understand how giving up a spot can get the place raped... so kudos to the conservationism!

:thumb: :thumb:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234