Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: no skunk at DVL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default no skunk at DVL with pics

well decided to wing it and go to dvl yesterday(6/6/09). it was my pops and i that went. we got to the lake around 1:30pm. we walked to the east dam. i brought my swimbait rod, a topwater rod, and a plastic rod. i started off with my topwater no luck so i went to throw my swimbaits and no luck about 15 mins later my dad got hit on a topwater so i went back to a topwater. it was really windy. i toss out my topwater and i let it sit there. i put my rod down for 3mins to clean my bag becasue my stuff was everywhere. as i got my rod, i began reeling it in and my line got stuck in the weeds so as i reel it in. i look and a bass hits it and i was on after getting it in and getting the hook out i took a pic of it.

i was excited to get the skunk off and we continued to fish. we saw some heavy thunderclouds so we left. here is a pic of the hike.

God Bless

basscatcher
    Last edited by basscatcher; 06-10-2009 at 01:45 PM.