Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Caught my dad with my GF!!!! WTF to do??

LMAO this one is classic, especially all the dudes mentioning some domestic violence abuse as the solution hahahaha.

Let me know if your GF can handle the OG Mexican 9'' dodger dog if so ill be laying pipe/Wieners!!!

thats straight funked up! i would not talk to either of them for a very long time and they will prolly feel really bad. funk the ***** though if she would do that then she's definitely something you need to leave behind. dads dad though i dont know what to say about him.

Quote Originally Posted by socalrippin View Post
    thats straight funked up! i would not talk to either of them for a very long time and they will prolly feel really bad. funk the ***** though if she would do that then she's definitely something you need to leave behind. dads dad though i dont know what to say about him.
    Lol read the whole post, GF is short for "George Forman" the grill.. Lol I took me 2 pages at first.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE POST OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish420 View Post
    Lol read the whole post, GF is short for "George Forman" the grill.. Lol I took me 2 pages at first.
    Haha whenever I need a good laugh all I gotta do is read this thread

Quote Originally Posted by LateFisher View Post
    THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE POST OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!
    Its got my vote!!!

It's alright, as long as his grease made it into the dish.

Quote Originally Posted by socalrippin View Post

Dude........ Ah never mind.

Default gf

dis own your dad and gf. Neither one is worth the 7 cents to cap um. Your better then that. move on and keep your head up. hang man

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456