Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The tail of "The Dual Grand Slam"

Thanks for the welcome and advice. I'd hate to see these places go to hell.

Phenomenal report and pictures....awesome!

I'm envious of how often you guys get out. Enjoyed the report. I've found those Thomas Bouyant's to be useful fishing deep slots in big fast water. They get down fairly quick. Plus, with a single hook and the barb pinched they are great for C+R. Skyler, you sure can filet a fish. I've tried and they don't look anything like yours. Thanks for the report guys.

Looked like an awsome trip. Pretty rare to catch 4 species of trout like that and you both accomplished it.

That you two could patch things up and go fishing together again. Great report & pics.

Default Nice Report & Pix

Great job on the fishing and pictures!

Nice job on the Grand Slam guys. Looks like you had a blast at it. I just got back from up there too. I would of like to hike in like you guys to those awesome spots.

Sklyer "the Secret Bait from the Gods" was on fire up there for me. Whens the next trip?

FISH ON!!!

great job on the slam guys !! awesome report and pics !!! those are some beautiful goldens !! looks like fun trip to the sierras !!

nice TJ and skyler! i dont see how i missed this report! looks like you had a blast! i see french camp pictured but what camp was that with all the trees every where?

Quote Originally Posted by MAN VS WILD View Post
    Nice job on the Grand Slam guys. Looks like you had a blast at it. I just got back from up there too. I would of like to hike in like you guys to those awesome spots.

Skyler "the Secret Bait from the Gods" was on fire up there for me. Whens the next trip?

FISH ON!!!
    Thanks, Tony. I figured that stuff would own up there. I was gonna bring some but forgot. Luckily I had my fly rod, panther martins, and trusty Gulp! worms, he he he. If it swims in a creek, those worms can catch it.

I'll hit you up for another trip shortly. I'm booked for this weekend, but next weekend is a possibility. I was thinking of hitting Jenks from the kayak. I'll let you know what's up. Tight lines.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast