Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 3 Days in Sitka, Alaska

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NY4Reels,

Thanks for the great pics. Kinda tells it all. Nice, welcome change from my Sculpin reports !! ha ha ha

JapanRon

Very cool report. Those kings are fatties.

Looks like an epic trip. Those salmon are freakin pigs. Thanks for sharing your experience out there.

Thanks for the report and PICTURES
    That's one of the many places I Must/Will fish b4 I die (the East cape is the another)
    Very lucky!!

great report!

Good eatings this year. How many pounds of fillets did you bring back?

i was in sitka those same days. fished friday and saturday. caught a king and a coho on friday along with a small but, a slot limit(30-36") ling and a yelloweye. On Saturday--much nicer day--we had 7 kings for our 3 anglers including a triple hook up. We released what we could not keep. Also had to release a 50 pound ling not in the slot limit. Had 2 butts about 15 pounds each. Smallest butts I have ever kept in Alaska. Great time as always. We too saw lots of whales. I fished with Big Blue Charters but Seth at Kingfisher runs a great operation.
    Glad to hear you had a good time. this was my 10th trip to Sitka and each time is as good as the last.