Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: hows fishing up there?

Default hows fishing up there?

Hows fishing up in the Sierra's lately? anyone been up there lately

Well it really depends on where u gonna be fishing. Since I am living in Independance the fishing between Lone Pine to Big Pine is rather nice. Some days it has been slow and it has been busy the last few weekends with A LOT of tourists. It is hotter than Hades up here anywhere from high 80s to high 90s! I will be fishing South Lake tomorrow so see how the fishing goes there up in Bishop tomorrow.

Good luck, Carrie. Have you found any new dance partners since you've been up there?

One_Leg

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg
    Good luck, Carrie. Have you found any new dance partners since you've been up there?

One_Leg
    Thanks!! Noo...not yet. There aren't many guys around here that are my age. Met many older people and many younger high school kids. Sooo....we see....haha!

Yeah....I be trying my new float tube so that will be an interesting experience. Hopefully I will know what I am doing or that a flipper doesn't float away....haha!

Default Try Crowley

How's the fishin...? We have been hitting up Mc Gee Bay almost daily and it has been producing monster fighters on just about every hook up!!!

Get there early since the locals have been getting out there before 6 am and staking out the best spots.

The fishin is good just about every place in the high country. Just make sure you are using the right bait, lures or flies.

Good Fishin to all,
    Snowman out...
    http://www.easternsierrabentrods.com