Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: NBA 2K10 Cover WTH!!

Default NBA 2K10 Cover WTH!!

Did anyone one see that commercial with that idiot racist troll Spike Lee pitching the NBA 2K10 game and showing Kobe on the cover wearing #17 on a Knicks jersey?

WTH!! I guess you can even vote as that for one of the covers?

How can that even do that? Not only disrespectful but why isnt Buss throwing a lawsuit their way?

Spike Lee your KNICKS will always suck alomost as bad as you do!

It is a contract year...

;-)

True it is. BUT good thing for Laker fans is Kobe wants to wins championships and his chances of winning a championship in New York are greatly reduced.

I guess it shouldnt be a suprise that not many people are getting all upset about this as I remember quite a few "Laker Fans" wanted to cut Kobe a couple of years ago and are still on a cheating Manny's bandwagon. Thank goodness those people aren't calling the shots as the Lakers would be as lowly as other LA teams.

Spike Lee, a racist

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Fe Eric View Post
    Spike Lee, a racist
    Well according to the defintion of racism and Spike's action and quotes, yes!

It looks like Kobe is trying to rip that jersey off his chest!

TD

i agree, thats pretty weird. I saw that on yahoo and was like WTF. I doubt kobe will leave the lakers, he has too much of a good thing going. And if its about money i doubt Dr. Buss will have a problem dishin out the bucks.

I though the knicks wanted lebron james i guess they realized whos the best and know they changed there mind.