Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xtratuf Boot sizing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-Ray View Post
    I HIGHLY recommend getting insoles for the boots. Get the Dr. Scholl's gel cushion ones. They run like 10-15 bucks or something like that but WELL worth it. I usually wear a size 10 and got a size 11 in xtratuff boots and when you add the insoles to it it's nice and comfortable.

With the Dr. Scholl's insoles I wore them all day comfortably for 4 day's straight when I went to Guadalupe last year.
    Did you get the insoles for your back too Ricky...im sure you slept most of the trip!

yeah brother, get insoles....makes a BIG difference......much more comfortable

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    Did you get the insoles for your back too Ricky...im sure you slept most of the trip!

GD

HAHAHAH GD is on a roll!!

Definately get the insoles if ur gonna fish more than 1/2 days. I paid $20 for mine and are comfortable but now my boots are too dam tight!

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post

yeah brother, get insoles....makes a BIG difference......much more comfortable

GD
    I slept like a baby on the way down but once I got there it was nonstop fishing from sun up till sundown and throw in a night or two of bait making. Slept like a baby on the way back up too.

I just bought a new pair of Xtratuf boots from the Long Fin. Not cheep. $ 76.00 plus tax. I wish I would of got size 13 & put insoles in them. O' well. They still are comfortable . I will wear them all day sometimes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12