Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Most ghetto lake in So Cal

I was certain this post was about Legg lake.

Quote Originally Posted by bazooka joe View Post
    ha ha ha..........ELSINORE, ...hands down!
    We call it SMELLZSINORE!!

Great replies from the folks and interesting stuff. Fished a lot of these places when I was a kid. I am happy I am gone from where I grew up, south west LA. 68 years old now and never going back.
    Good Luck and don't fish at night!

legg lake. not judged by your fishing skills but how big your rap sheet is.everytime i asked someone how's the fishing you'd swear i was there parole officer harassing them.

alondra park

Dam I guess I must be super ghetto and didnt even know it. Perris doesn't seem that ghetto too me plus the houses around there are pretty nice. Also Fairmont or Evans lake has its characters but I dont think its too bad. I fished there ALOT and at night and have never really been hassled.

I would think the most ghetto lake I've been to has to be Lake Elsinore or as we call it Lake Smellsomemore. Thats the only lake I know where if you have lake front property , your probably in a beat up trailer and a good chance your'e whipping up a batch of dope.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910