Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Camping at the Vine 6/12...fish ALL day 6/13

Default Camping at the Vine 6/12...fish ALL day 6/13

It is almost that time guys....summer hours(6am-2am Fri/Sat) at the Vine with hungry, great tasting kittys on the chew!

Hoping to camp out Friday night and fish all day Sat, anyone else plan on being out there Fri or Sat for the opener?

UPDATE:

Based on what I am hearing the BBQ area adjacent to the cafe has been reserved for an event, so if you don't see us over there just look for us around the corner from the catch out pond where they have a couple free standing BBQs. Still set for 3pm or so!

I will supply the coals and be doing some hotdogs or chicken. Feel free to join us and hang out....if you feel like eating, bring something to throw on the grill or an item of your choice to share with your fellow Team57 members.

We will be observing a moment of silence on Saturday for Scott Kido aka "fishndrinknsmokin" and former Vine employee Bob Towey around 4pm, please stop by and join us.

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 06-12-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Default vine

whats up TD.. we'll be there you know me the first night for the hanging lights its on my brother!!!! what time you showing up friday???

we have pletty of macks if you need some.....

CM

I will give you a call and let you know for sure Mike, still ironing out the details....hopefully no later than 7pm perhaps earlier if I can swing it!

Thanks for the offer on the macks, I would certainly appreciate a couple if you gottem!

TD

I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    whats up TD.. we'll be there you know me the first night for the hanging lights its on my brother!!!! what time you showing up friday???

we have pletty of macks if you need some.....

CM
    i need some macks and make sure to look out for me because i will be invading you light spots

Default weekend update

Hey guys a few of us are meeting up at the BBQ area near the cafe for a mini potluck around 3pm on Saturday before hitting the water for the night.

I will supply the coals and be doing some hotdogs or chicken. Feel free to join us and hang out....if you feel like eating, bring something to throw on the grill or an item of your choice to share with your fellow Team57 members.

We will be observing a moment of silence on Saturday for Scott Kido aka "fishndrinknsmokin" and former Vine employee Bob Towey around 4pm, please stop by and join us.

See you there,

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 06-09-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Hey guys a few of us are meeting up at the BBQ area near the cafe for a mini potluck around 3pm before hitting the water for the night.

I will supply the coals and be doing some hotdogs or chicken. Feel free to join us and hang out....if you feel like eating, bring something to throw on the grill or an item of your choice to share with your fellow team57 members.

We will be observing a moment of silence for Scott Kido aka "fishndrinknsmokin" and former Vine employee Bob Towey around 4pm, please stop by and join us.

See you there,

TD
    lol your jumping from 7pm to having a BBQ at 3 ???
    im leaving the valley around 4pm and praying i wont hit to much traffic on the way....
    so do we have camp sites 1 & 2 ?

TD, Are you talking Saturday night

is there a limit for trout for this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post

We will be observing a moment of silence for Scott Kido aka "fishndrinknsmokin"

TD

Did I miss something ? Wtf ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast