Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating in Bishop

Jack's is way over rated...Smitty hit it on the head with the Village Cafe in terms of breakfast.

I really don't understand the Jack's reputation, other than it's cool to look at the monster trout on the wall, because it certainly can't be based on the food quality or customer service.

I just don't understand why some people are bagging on Jacks. I went there the food was great and service was great too. I guess we went there on a good day? I will hit up the village Cafe next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    I just don't understand why some people are bagging on Jacks. I went there the food was great and service was great too. I guess we went there on a good day? I will hit up the village Cafe next trip.
    Dining is like kinda like a movie, don't always form your opinion based on other people's experiences....yeah it could be a good indicator, but you never know until you try it for yourself.

If we hit it right timing wise I am going to be sure to try Jack's for myself this weekend....otherwise the egg McMuffins are excellent in Bishop!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Dining is like kinda like a movie, don't always form your opinion based on other people's experiences....yeah it could be a good indicator, but you never know until you try it for yourself.

If we hit it right timing wise I am going to be sure to try Jack's for myself this weekend....otherwise the egg McMuffins are excellent in Bishop!

TD

TD, Jacks is way better than Micky D's .

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post

TD

If your going to be there for a few days please try the Village Cafe and let us know how good that place is .

By the way , Jacks is 100% better than Micky D's.
    Last edited by Troutman65; 06-03-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    Jack's is way over rated...Smitty hit it on the head with the Village Cafe in terms of breakfast.

I really don't understand the Jack's reputation, other than it's cool to look at the monster trout on the wall, because it certainly can't be based on the food quality or customer service.

+2 I "found" the Village Cafe by accident, Jack's had a line/wait out the door and some one @ the Shell gas station told me the Village Cafe had better food.............going there ever since. Will try the grub @ Parchers next though.

Gotta agree with Jared... ..Jack's was ok... Village Cafe rocked!

Had a couple great breakfast's at Parcher's..... then enjoyed the TEAM 57 spaghetti later that night! LOL!

Maybe I'll be able to talk Wingnut into doing a Bishop "restaurant review" while we're up there in the next few weeks! LOL!

TD, Jacks is way better than Micky D's .
    If your going to be there for a few days please try the Village Cafe and let us know how good that place is .

By the way , Jacks is 100% better than Micky D's.

Patrick are you trying to tell me jack's is better than Micky D's?

TD

so where is this Village Cafe located? I would like to try it when i go up there in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    so where is this Village Cafe located? I would like to try it when i go up there in 2 weeks.

Village Cafe
    965 N See Vee Ln
    Bishop, CA 93514

See Vee Ln & 395............

Ill also be stopping here to pick up a few things to take home! LOL!
    http://www.mojave-red.com/gift.asp

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast