Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Im not a hardcore fisherman

Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    Just cuz im messican dont mean i drink horchata. Thats racist!!

First of all, youre NOT messican...you are Salvi....second....LOOK at your comment, you are also implying that only messicans drink horchata!!! Oz aint messican, and hes a "fan of Horchata" on face book....

GD

Wow...this is a great thread! lol...Conventional vs Spinning...In all honesty Lalo, I really think hak was just trying to help you out. Im not just saying that because hes my hommie...If you ever fish on a boat with him you will see that he knows what hes talking about. Hes the guy that hooks up when nobody else can buy a bite....

Quote Originally Posted by victor101 View Post
    Wow...this is a great thread! lol...Conventional vs Spinning...In all honesty Lalo, I really think hak was just trying to help you out. Im not just saying that because hes my hommie...If you ever fish on a boat with him you will see that he knows what hes talking about. Hes the guy that hooks up when nobody else can buy a bite....
    nutrider101....

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    Oz aint messican, and hes a "fan of Horchata" on face book....

GD
    LOL i seen that too

This kind of thread is really bothersome....

I didn't see anywhere where Lalo directed his original post to anyone in particular..... yet he gets asked "whats the point of this thread"?....and then proceeds to get flamed for his responses to nonsense remarks.....

Uh..... no offense, but Ive seen a whole lot of threads & posts that dont have too much of a point......

Is there some DFG reg that I'm unaware of that does not permit spinning reels to be used in the salt?
    Help the guy out. If he doesnt give you the response you need and or want, move on. No need to berate the man.

C'mon guys, maybe you can find a way to be a little bit more adult?....... Id think that those of you who are in the business and always searching for more people to head out on your boats and or go fishing with you would extend a helping hand rather than flame a fellow FNN member publicly and then proceed to tell us how good YOU are at fishing......

The "bothersome" part of this thread is.... there's a whole lot of "unregistered" members looking in and after reading posts like these.... I'm sure they're thinking "why should I register and get beat up?"...... I don't blame them.

Most of this could have been directed in PM's to Lalo.... but for some reason, its important for some to do it publicly? Really disappointing to say the least.

Isn't it in everyones best interest to embrace those who love the sport just for the pure enjoyment they get from just GOING fishing?

Enough said..... thread locked.

I apologize Eddie....

BTW.... I think we can all do without all the racial comments... even if you guys think you're doing it in a "kidding" manner among yourselves..... not everyone sees it the same as you do I'm sure.

Leave it off the board.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345