Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Its been 14 days....

Keep it up Bro!

I'm proud of ya!

Well an update . Its been 70 days ( I think) and no smoking cigs. It sure seems like a long time. Every now and again I will want one , but the thought quickly fades when I remind myself that I don't smoke cigs any more.

thats cool pat good to hear. i quit too but i dip now so i dont know whats worse. atleast now i dont get winded walking to my fav fishing spot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    thats cool pat good to hear. i quit too but i dip now so i dont know whats worse. atleast now i dont get winded walking to my fav fishing spot lol.

Good for you Bro. Keep it up .( About the no smoking cigs part ) It sure is nice being able to breath.
    Last edited by Troutman65; 07-29-2009 at 07:46 PM.

Hey Patrick,

Sorry for getting to this thread so late, I tend to stick with the fishing and the boat threads as I am trying to spend a lil less time on the Net. But....

I couldn't be happier for you my freind, this is quite an accomplishment. Sorry for coming late but not for lack of love and respect for ya. Keep up the great work. Thanks for all the good times at the Vine!

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    Hey Patrick,

Sorry for getting to this thread so late, I tend to stick with the fishing and the boat threads as I am trying to spend a lil less time on the Net. But....

I couldn't be happier for you my freind, this is quite an accomplishment. Sorry for coming late but not for lack of love and respect for ya. Keep up the great work. Thanks for all the good times at the Vine!

Scott, Thanks brother. No worries about being late. I feel its the best thing I could have done for myself. I have put a few pounds on after quiting but I knew that would happen. Next goal , is to loose the weight and be as healthy as possiable .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456