Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: New to Colorado River

Default New to Colorado River

Whats up guys, I don't really post a lot but i get all my information from here! A lot to learn on this website!

Well I live down in LA and i'm trying to get a camping trip set up with my friends to colorado river...preferably in lake havasu's vicinity.

I was wondering if anyone would know of a good camping site close to the lake where fishing is good.

Thanks a lot in advance!

I think Dodoman knows where the good spot for striper and catfish by the colorado river dam off north 95 hwy. He fished and camping there before.

Cattail cove @ the south end has a nice campground & decent fishing.

what are you talking about bird?
    your a waste dude.....

So no ideas eh?

I dont want a set up spot. I want a spot away from the picnic tables, like clear in the wilderness, but right next to the lake. Anyone know something like that?

Thank you to those who replied already!

I've heard Buckskin mt campground in Parker is nice,just south of Havasu.Good catfish & smallies fishing there.Never stayed there myself.I'd go with cattail cove.