Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Modifying, Customizing & Personalizing Your Lucky Crafts!

Wow! Now thats why I read this site. Great post

Very sweet collection. I noticed in some other posts you use a Carrot Stix to throw the LC. What model do you use, I am looking for a rod to throw my meager collection of LCs?

thats a bitchn pug i have a female thats 10 named missy pug she is close to leavn us she is an ol pug but thats a good lookn pug you have there

Default New LC Patterns!

Check out some new LC patterns fresh out of the factory. Did some hook modifications.
    The bottom one is called "MS Crack", looks pretty sick. Gonna put it in action soon to see what happens...

YES! They finally did those colors in the Flash Minnow! I'm more of a Gun Metal Shad fan myself though. I know I've seen that Crack color before, and if it's past performance is any indication it should also do very, very well.

Fresh off the assembly line, all customized and ready for battle.

WMD

Ito's

Now you're being cruel!!
    j/k buddy!!
    I've got that many and more!!
    ahh, j/k again!

I'm down to my last 4... 1 good one with paint still attached and 3 of my first few that have no paint left!

It won't be long before we see DOTs on the side of WingNuts Dogs ...

Arthur -

I'm not familiar with those hook covers ... are they easy to put on and remove ...I've had some trouble with them before ... is there a trick? Where do you buy them?

THANKS MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Arthur -

I'm not familiar with those hook covers ... are they easy to put on and remove ...I've had some trouble with them before ... is there a trick? Where do you buy them?

THANKS MUCH
    Billy, those are Owners hook covers. They have a tab on the top that makes it a lot easier & safer to put on and take off. Comes in four sizes, the red ones are small, the green ones are medium, the large ones are purple and the xtra large ones are yellow. These are much better than most hook bonnets I've seen out there. I purchase mine from Bob Sands Tackle in Van Nuys or FishnFools in Granada Hills. You can also find them on-line. Take care and good luck out there.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast