Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Modifying, Customizing & Personalizing Your Lucky Crafts!

Arthur,

I couldn't wait to get my new LC from you at the Hunting Giants event and once you placed it in my hand I felt a pretty cool sense of confidence with my new "Surf Series" Flash Minnow 110 Electric California Grunion. It just looked like it was going to catch fish! and now we have solid proof!

Unfortunately my new "Surf Series" Flash Minnow 110 Electric California Grunion that you handed me that morning will not catch fish as it has been relegated to being hung on the wall in my fishing room!

You can definitely be assured that when they hit the market I'll be getting a good supply that will be put to good use!

So to kind of tap on what Terry is saying here, and considering that I'm the reigning "Lost LC" title holder, not to mention current leader in that category, something's telling me I probably should refrain from slinging mine. Poseidon's out there just waiting for me to use it so he can snatch that bad boy! I'm thinking of following Terry's lead on this one.

Heck of a fish JKim! Congrats!!!

Good Lord!
    Now how did we know that the grunion pattern would be a hit...
    I definitely concur with the MS, added to the grunion pattern.
    I for one, "WILL NOT" hang it on the wall. It will see action as soon as possible...
    That's a sweet fish that John caught. I'm glad his hard work paid off...
    Robert
    <><

Yes!!! What a beast of a butt! This LC is a BEAUTY! I am on the fence on this topic though: to throw or not to throw...

I know that an LC blessed by the Commander himself is worth risking to Poseidon (I had 2 days of stellar fishing plus induction fish) but this one (electric grunion) is not even on the store shelves yet! Oh what to do???

Ken

SWEET! Very nice fish Jkim.
    The LC pattern is nice as it is, but the MS will be perfect! I couldnt agree with you more Arthur. I would love to see the final product (halibut instead of bass on the packaging and the MS)
    I am in the same dilemma as my other fellow S.W.A.T brothers on whether or not to throw it lol. I feel proud of it and wouldnt want to cast it into the depths of the kelp or next to a boiler and living in fear of it getting stuck
    Cant wait to see the rest of the LC's in line.

For now, I'll throw my beat up MS anchovy and hang the "Electro" on the wall until they hit the shelves.
    See you guys on the sand

-Frank

Default Are you selling those LCs?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    The collection probably doubled since I made this post over a year ago Frank. I'm shipping ya some reels next week.
    very nicely done! Are you selling those LCs by any chance? if so, how can i contact you? also, do you know where i can purchase a 3rd grip rod holder or any rod holder of any kind? thanks..Vangie

When does lucky craft plan to have these bad boys on the market? Mine is staying on my wall ,i can wait to buy one since I'm on a lc losing streak thus year. Lol

i also am waiting impatiently to buy a few SWAT edition LC, any intell on sale status??

Smile S.W.A.T. LC Update!

I had dinner with the Lucky Craft USA Team Friday night.
    Latest update... the next production run for the S.W.A.T. Surf Series LC will be in March of 2014.
    The pattern will be produced with the "MS" Missing Scales effect and have new packaging.
    They also asked me to submit at least another 5-6 lures for the Series.

Be patient everybody... it WILL BE worth the wait!

Great read. thanks for sharing your passion.

Tim

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast