Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We got your Flatties Right Here! Sunday Northern Surf Session 5/31/09

Very productive looking trip guys!
    Flatties on the much!

What was that big white one?!

How you liking that new Fuego Arthur! I love that reel but couldn't bring my self to get it salty!

You are always setting a new higher standard! I love the poem!

Nice job guys! Looks like you guys cycled through a bunch of shorties to get to a legal. One of these days I'll make it up there and show them LA halis the power of rusty Krocs...

See ya'll around!

Stellar surf outing gentlemen, looks like the Halis is finally starting to wake up. Didn't know that you are a poet Arthur, another reason to hate you. Go Lakers, let's do this!!!

Awesome post as always Arthur!
    I can't believe how many shorties we stuck.....not to mention how we calculated our walking distance to be about 5 MILES of surf line.....LOL
    I've got to admit....I like ending the day after 11 hours on the water and just chillin while going over the day and eating some great food. I actually DON'T feel that beat up today for once....LOL

Thanks sooooo much for everything you have done for me. Even though the legal count was very low yesterday .... The adventure was incrediable and everything you could ask for in a surf assault!
    If the weather and swells cooperate next sunday.......I know we will kill it at the "New Spot" !!
    That was CRAZY when you spooked that big girl and she shot from BEHIND YOU and snatched your LC!!!
    That was soooooooo KEWL!
    Talk about primitive instinct overpowering one of gods creatures other instinct to protect itself.....WOW it was like a National Geographic surf fishing special program!

OH......The poem was flawless and it describes every feeling and emotion I also feel when I'm surf fishing too. I truely couldn't have described it any better my friend......Great JOB!!
    Last edited by bones; 06-01-2009 at 10:07 AM.

Good job Arthur! When's your next clinic? Us rookies would gladly pay the tuition.

That legal hali looks like he has a bruiser jaw. He must be the muscle in the school yard.

Awesome! Loved the pics...Let me know when ur done borrowing my Steez setup. And stop getting sand all over the thing LOL.

Nice going Wingster & Bones. Great read. Got to get onto a faster puter before I can see the pics. Thanks for sharing your fishing adventure.

Nice job, Arthur and Mike on the halis! Have you guys tried using KastMaster lures with Halis? Thumbs up/down?

16 halibut in one day!

Thanks for taking us along on another adventure Arthur, outstanding report and pics....I liked the "clear water shot" btw. Very cool.

See ya soon,

TD

Arthur, that's a killer poem to go along with a killer surf trip! It perfectly describes why I look forward to hitting the surf each and every trip. 16 halibut in a day is definitely an accomplishment, and there was a nice legal thrown in too. Although, you have some guts fishing a Steez and Fuego in the surf seeing how poorly magnesium and saltwater mix. It worked out, but I got a little scared when I saw the pictures. Any particular reason you chose the burner ratio today?

Thanks for another killer report, and I am looking forward to hitting the surf again with you soon. Just got to finish my 25pg essay and a few other things first!
    Last edited by bsp; 06-01-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast