Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Tady 6X Jr.

Default Tady 6X Jr.

Trivia question of the day:

Actually it is a dumb question but I am struggling to find the answer. How many ounces does a Tady 6X Jr. weigh? I have a stiff, 8' swim bait rod I am contemplating using but not sure if it can handle this jig. Thanks

Tady 6X Jr.? Dunno about those, but Salas 6X Jr's are about 4 - 4.5 oz.

Tady doesn't have a 6x Jr...it's Salas.

http://www.jigstop.com/store/listproduc ... 76aaa99c5c
    According to these people, the 6x Jr. is 4.5 oz.

Also, most rods will have a "Line Rate", "Action" and "Lure Wt." marked on them. The 6x Jr. is not a very big or super heavy lure so you shouldn't have any problems.

And since you really can't have "too many" of them, you could always just buy one (or a few) and keep them in the tackle box. Try it and decide whether if it works for you. If not, you have a choice of getting a new rod or selling it to Hakaveli!! He'll buy it for sure!! AHAHAHA!

Thanks a lot guys. I was mixing up two different jigs but your information was just what I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Funjunkie74
    Tady doesn't have a 6x Jr...it's Salas.

http://www.jigstop.com/store/listproduc ... 76aaa99c5c
    According to these people, the 6x Jr. is 4.5 oz.

Also, most rods will have a "Line Rate", "Action" and "Lure Wt." marked on them. The 6x Jr. is not a very big or super heavy lure so you shouldn't have any problems.

And since you really can't have "too many" of them, you could always just buy one (or a few) and keep them in the tackle box. Try it and decide whether if it works for you. If not, you have a choice of getting a new rod or selling it to Hakaveli!! He'll buy it for sure!! AHAHAHA!
    LOL he'll raise the price and then sell (JK mike)