Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Sand Hollow Reservoir Utah

Default Sand Hollow Reservoir Utah

Headed out to Utah with my buddy to go float tube a reservoir that I have never heard of. I must say the fishing is great. Beavers and tubes seemed to put the bass in a frenzy. Within the first 5 minutes of kicking out in our tubes the hook up began. And that was only fishing 2 different locations on the lake with float tubes. If you have a boat it has to be murder.
    Last edited by Luc25; 11-30-2009 at 08:59 PM.

Damn! Nice bass.

Nice Bass, Thanks for sharing your fishing adventure with FNN.

Beautiful looking lake and fish, and that water looks about as clear as can be.

Nice job getting on the fish in a new place!
    Last edited by PHISHnutS; 06-02-2009 at 01:58 PM.

That's some beautiful scenery right there.

And the bass are awesome too.

Really, Really nice! I've been there, but only shore-fished. Since then, I've wanted to go back and tube it, around those little red-rock islands. If you look at that area via google maps, and focus in you'll see all the structure around those little islands....could be a Bass Paradise! I'll be goin' soon!

HH

Hey nice fish there Luc! Love it when the fish jump on your line like that. Thanks for the report and nice pics!

GM<><

Ive traveled Utah alot before never fished there but that looks like a Beatiful spot and the bass ain't bad either thanks for the post must of been fun.
    Last edited by jbassc; 06-19-2009 at 11:13 PM.