Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Road Rash, Netboy And a Few Hunters **Opening Day 07**

Default Road Rash, Netboy And a Few Hunters **Opening Day 07**

These pics are long overdue. Better late than never I guess. See Netboy's post about opening day for a breakdown. The stringer being held up by my father is 5 fish for 23+ lbs., 4 of which (17lbs) were caught by Netboy himself. To echo Netboy's words, this year was nothing short of "epic". And it was great to have my dad with me for the first time. Not shown are many quality fish out of Crowley and PVR (although there is one pic of an Alpers from PVR). I hope you enjoy the pics as much as we enjoyed the trip.

Hey Fat Albert, how about showing me how to catch some of those holdovers at DVL (possible repayment for all those pitchers of Purple Cadillac Margaritas I hooked you up with at Anchos? Hmmm?). Anyway, my pops just picked up a 17' 06 Triumph CC (I like to dream its mine) and I need to break it in.

To all those float tubers out there. Hot Spot fins are the guts. Extremely comfortable, very well made and best of all...they float. Have had mine for 3 1/2 years now and use them regularly in both fresh and salt water. Can fish all day with little fatigue, but scoot around great. To date, they don't show any real signs of wear. I tell eveyone who'll listen to try em out. Simply, they're a great product!!! - **shameless plug devised to lure Fat Albert into sharing some DVL secrets...hehe...but what I said above is all true.**

Btw, Huge THANKS!! to Lip Ripperz and Brian. I won't divulge which color tore it up, but lets just say the fish had a "sweet tooth". If you don't fish Lip Ripperz trout worms, I strongly suggest you try. The proof is in the pics.

Tight Lines

Road Rash

:eek2: wow VERY nice job :thumb:

Now, that's a real nice brookie !!! Great job ! :appl:

that's a bull trout.

Damn ... now that's what I call a first post ...

I hope the fish that aren't shown on the stringer were C&R'd so some of the rest of us have a shot at them. If not then I hope they were tasty. Judging from the redish fins on some of them they were very tasty unless you burned them or something.

Default nice

great pictures and nice report

909fisher

I knew those purple cadillac pitchers would come back to haunt me.lol Just PM and let me know when you can make out to DVL. Saturdays would be alot better for me at DVL. But Fri. nights are Irvine night fishing. Just let me know 1 week ahead of time and I will meet you at the Anchos parking lot. I see you have been doing well in the sierras with your crew. I am glad you like the fins, if you need more for your fishing crew let me know bro. Good to see a report from you. Just let me know when, and bring a pitcher of Purple Cadillac.lol Great report and pics. Let me know when..... By the way my wife says Hi, and yes I got married. PM me and let's go fishing, night or day, I slay them anyway........&#46 ;... Later...

That's got to be the nicest bunch of trout I've seen in a long time.

Thanks for sharing...those are some beautiful trout!

Thanks for sharing...those are some beautiful trout!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast