Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 09 Dodgers All-Stars

Default 09 Dodgers All-Stars

This year as been a really busy season for me. With my team kicking butt and taking names, I am very proud to have managed a awesome T-ball team. I just want to share with everyone here my "little Dodgers" I would again like to give a shot out to Sue and Nessie Hunter for helping out with my daughter and her teams candy sales goal. Because of your help,my daughter was able to win a Nintendo Ds. Our team dominated the overall league candy sales by selling 59 boxes of the Worlds Finest Chocolate. If I remember right the next team down from us only sold 12 boxes

Now the the season will come to an end,very sad to see it go

Future All Stars

My daughter warming up

Famous Pizza Party's!

Daughter getting ready for a play

After a good game!

I have to say too, from a coaches perspective, not a parents, to see my daughter grow into the sport and get better, it was all worth the time

Wow this is amazing bro! brings back my days in LL my dad was always my coach and we were always the Dodgers. Thanks for posting!

Congrats, good to hear the News... Proud Papa!!!!

Glad I could help...
    Been there, done that, for many years (coach & managed teams), very rewarding.
    My Two oldest (boy & girl) are 40 and almost 40 now, they Both still play on teams up in Portland, Or..

Keep em close as long as you can.....

Way to go kids! I don't have children of my own, so I live vicariously through the rest of your kids