Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of the Lebron James comparisions....

Default I'm tired of the Lebron James comparisions....

Who else is tired of all the Lebron comparisions to some of the greatest Ballers we have ever seen! Come on.... Kobe Bryant, Micheal Jordan, Larry Bird, Jerry West.... Lebron has NO RING, and will not have a ring this season... END OF STORY! He has no right being in the same sentence with these players... Win a Ring to be considered elite. MVP will not cut it!

Kobe Bryant is the Best nba player ever!!......as of now

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarciaiii22 View Post
    Who else is tired of all the Lebron comparisions to some of the greatest Ballers we have ever seen! Come on.... Kobe Bryant, Micheal Jordan, Larry Bird, Jerry West.... Lebron has NO RING, and will not have a ring this season... END OF STORY! He has no right being in the same sentence with these players... Win a Ring to be considered elite. MVP will not cut it!
    Shaq carried Kobe to his rings. How many rings Kobe has without Shaq?

Quote Originally Posted by saintarv View Post
    Shaq carried Kobe to his rings. How many rings Kobe has without Shaq?
    This statement will be obsolete in less than two weeks, so milk it why you can Saint

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    This statement will be obsolete in less than two weeks, so milk it why you can Saint

TD
    I thought I've bring it up now. Maybe Pau Gasoft will carry Kome Cryant to another ring.

Quote Originally Posted by saintarv View Post
    I thought I've bring it up now. Maybe Pau Gasoft will carry Kome Cryant to another ring.
    Too bad LJ doesn't have anyone to carry him, maybe he'd have a ring by now

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Too bad LJ doesn't have anyone to carry him, maybe he'd have a ring by now

TD

lma000000 !! Lakers 0wn !

If the basis of your argument about Lebron not being able to get mentioned alongside some big names is because he never got a ring, I guess Ewing, Stockton, Malone and Barkley must never be uttered as well.

Personally, I think winning a championship should play a factor in determining how great someone is, but it shouldn't be the only factor. Plus, the guy is 24 years old. Considering this conversation is already taking place this early in his career makes me think he's got a lot in store for the NBA in the upcoming decade. I mean, look at the surrounding cast he's had with him this year. If we put Kobe in his place in Cleveland, do you think he would've taken them this far?

Yes, the constant talk of him being the greatest does get annoying, but what else are the announcers going to talk about during these finals? How bad the Clippers are?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    If the basis of your argument about Lebron not being able to get mentioned alongside some big names is because he never got a ring, I guess Ewing, Stockton, Malone and Barkley must never be uttered as well.

Personally, I think winning a championship should play a factor in determining how great someone is, but it shouldn't be the only factor. Plus, the guy is 24 years old. Considering this conversation is already taking place this early in his career makes me think he's got a lot in store for the NBA in the upcoming decade. I mean, look at the surrounding cast he's had with him this year. If we put Kobe in his place in Cleveland, do you think he would've taken them this far?

Yes, the constant talk of him being the greatest does get annoying, but what else are the announcers going to talk about during these finals? How bad the Clippers are?

Ten years? I thought Lebron whats to go to the NFL now?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

100% Co-sign........... If you switch Lebron to the Lakers they would not lose a game. Kobe in Cleveland means they barely make the playoffs. LOL
    Last edited by saintarv; 05-30-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast