Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Short Morning Session

Default Short Morning Session

Got off work at 9:30 am and took a shower to stay awake (morning shifts suck). Plan was to go to Disneyland with the girl once she gets out of class which was 12:00. What better way to wait than to fish right?!

Arrived at the lake around 11:00 and started off with a zoom super fluke for nothing. Decided to throw the rare Daiwa TD Mouthwasher http://www.tackletour.com/reviewdaiwatdmouthwasher.html in baby bass and was talking to a buddy when I heard a loud splash... "That's a fish!" I said as I noticed the ripples where my lure should have been. Set the hook with my Phenix X10 Crankbait rod and sure enough, FISH ON! Place was full of grass and I was afraid of losing it since I was using only 8 lb test. Finally got it out of the grass.

Decent size for the lake I was on, since I've been having a dinkfest at that specific lake. Friend used his scale and it was 2 lbs 11 oz. I've caught dozens of fish at this lake and only one of them was over 1 lb. Left the lake soon after... great 30 minute short session.

Returned to the lake around 4:45 since we ended up not going to Disneyland. Got another on the Daiwa TD Mouthwasher... Love the lure! I just got it too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bass edit.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	12793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bass edit 2.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	12794  

Default nice hit brah..

looks like nemo...

Cool job on the photos. I like it.

Nice photos man...nice fish

GD

love fishing the topwater! nice fish!!!

nice job bro. you sure do fish in some exotic places.