Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freedom with limit's of white seabass

Default Freedom with limit's of white seabass

I just got a call from Darlene at Freedom Sportifishing telling me that Tom called her and reported that they have limit's of White Seabass to 40 pounds.

Just great.... and I was debating on jumping on the Freedom last night too.

looks like we missed the boat ricky, I was thinking the same thing. darlene is cool, got email from her myself.

BigShame90 got into them also.

The time is now....go gettum if you can!

TD

We missed them too. Had problems with our radar and didn't want to make the crossing with no moon and the expected fog without it. Our plan sounded exactly like how they described too. =/

Well I got another call from Darlene this morning. As of 8:30am this morning they have limit's of seabass again for 41 angler's and 1 yellowtail. Tom is on the hunt the rest of the day for yellowtail.

Freedom is heading out again tonight. Call them if you want to go, 310-832-8304

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-Ray View Post
    Well I got another call from Darlene this morning. As of 8:30am this morning they have limit's of seabass again for 41 angler's and 1 yellowtail. Tom is on the hunt the rest of the day for yellowtail.

Freedom is heading out again tonight. Call them if you want to go, 310-832-8304

can't do anything until fri sat or sun, but i'm reADY TO GO!!! OFG

im booked for this friday, lets go

Damn thats alot of seabass. What island are they getting them at? Either way thats some sick fishing. Can somebody take pics and make a report if you get out??? Im landlocked for the next month and would enjoy reading a report and some pics of whitefish. That would be nice.

How many they got so far Cap.....I hate crowded rides? Friday could be tight, but doable.....OFG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast