Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your advice on good boats between Long Beach and Oxnard?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SanDimasLMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Matador1238
    You guys really dont like Gentleman huh? I have been on that boat for a few times. I thought the crew was ok, not as good as Captain Hooks though. We caught our fish so it was not bad.
    I know alot of you guys like Spitfire but for me, I will never go on that boat again. The crew sucks big time. We had no help whatsever.
    Thats like saying that you met one rude person from Long Beach so you assume everyone from Long Beach is rude
    I didnt say I wouldnt fish from Redondo at all. Some people dont like Gentleman, and I dont like Spitfire, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDimasLMB
    You guys really dont like Gentleman huh? I have been on that boat for a few times. I thought the crew was ok, not as good as Captain Hooks though. We caught our fish so it was not bad.
    I know alot of you guys like Spitfire but for me, I will never go on that boat again. The crew sucks big time. We had no help whatsever.
    Thats like saying that you met one rude person from Long Beach so you assume everyone from Long Beach is rude
    I didnt say I wouldnt fish from Redondo at all. Some people dont like Gentleman, and I dont like Spitfire, thats all.
    i understand how you feel man...however, i do think the spitfire is worth another shot. for me the pursuit out of 22nd st landing is a boat i wont be boarding again. ive been on it three times. all these times it was over crowded, captain would sit on one spot even tho nobody was catching anything, and the deckhands were too busy fishing to bother with helping anybody. not to mention the over inflated fish counts.

3. Default

I am going on Aquarius in Malibu tomorrow morning. Only 5 people reserved so far....might be a light load. You are welcome to join us.

Those are very good suggestions, couldnt think of anymore

The spitfire out of redondo and southern cal out of pierpoint in LBC, great boats

Captain hooks guys worked like dogs when we went squid fishing a couple weeks ago. I would definately go out with them again! Great crew!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12