Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Resin-washout ninja fished..

I agree with Bass Lady. It's not about being greedy with a good spot, because most fisherman enjoy fishing with others, it's about not getting a spot shut down because people are being careless. I've seen it happen over and over. And I also agree that some people on this site need to spend a little less time fishing and more time learning how to spell!

Man, can't we all just get along?

Default needs

hey basslady======you still got those tampons? start handing them out way to many leaking cry babys

you said it all big game hunter.

bass assassin#23

Sharing is daring ,Caring offending but,thats the way it goes on this board!No one is right no one wrong.stick to yer guns!!
    Last edited by NICKYMOUSE8; 05-23-2009 at 04:21 PM.

Default BIG MOUTH BASSLADY vs Ninja Fishing

Men fish for Fun and woman destory Fun

Default Dont Trip

Quote Originally Posted by BassLady View Post
    god where do i start with this.........

first off skylar, read your post or learn to talk. what you typed made almost no sense. thats awesome your getting out there and catching fish but seriously dude trying to make sense of what was there was excruciating.

second big game, ya dont tell people where you ninja fish because of exactly what skylar just said. your gonna show up and theres going to 20 guys there. its not about keeping it secret its about not ruining the spot. people arent stupid. they know your fishing their golf courses. I know of people who have been trying to go ninja fishing but are almost getting arrested because spots are now getting patrolled by police. your not supposed to go ninja fishing with 20 heads, cmon now. i have no problem telling people where i fish, but if its ninja fishing and your at a place your not supposed to fish you dont tell people where your phucking fishing......noob

Quote Originally Posted by skylarjames2009 View Post

So very true

Default so true..

Quote Originally Posted by skylarjames2009 View Post
    fishing is fishing. gues what ? that saying" there is more fish in the sea" well im jus letting people know where i fish ergo POST.maybe you don't need to bring the name of your spot out but i have no prob with doing so. this is not greed? i don't agree. post techniques? half agree.. how are you going to show some who is not catching fish how to catch fish with your technique and not show him where the fish is hitting at..greed you tell me what that means..people lurk because they wanna catch fish. not because you have nice fishing story..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast