Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New, but technically not

Ya never know. Where is it that you usually fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing_Wife
    Ya never know. Where is it that you usually fish?
    You tell me first! Then I'll decide if I want to disclose my secret spots.
    J/K :lol:

I'm playing with you! :lol:

Presently, wherever is close and convenient. Translation, Mile Square Park, Irvine Lake and the surf when I can. I try to fish every weekend somewhere but it don't always happen. I have too many jobs. :lol: But the situation is temporary.

I like to fish the back country of the Sierras. River fishing, back country lakes and the occational mountain byway tributary is what I enjoy best.

I would like to fish salt more, but it is too expensive for me at the moment and takes too much of a time commitment. But I'm looking forward to getting a good taste of the salt in September when I go to Cabo for the first time. I can hardly wait!

I've loved fishing since I was a little girl. :D

I've only been fishing for a couple of years or so, but I love it too. Especially striper fishing, that's my favorite. I think we're going to go ocean fishing one of these days, I think I'll probably like that too. I just wish I had more time to fish more!

Default Welcome Beth

:) Hello Beth,
    Welcome to the boards and I know this is an old post but I did'nt know you were becoming a member. :wink: I think I will get Mary to register! Have you caught anything lately? Well tell Brian we said a big Hello!
    Striper Bill

Default Welcome Beth

:) Hello Beth,
    Welcome to the boards and I know this is an old post but I did'nt know you were becoming a member. :wink: I think I will get Mary to register! Have you caught anything lately? Well tell Brian we said a big Hello!
    Striper Bill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123