Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: I guess i should share my exp...

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    Hmmmmm....

Lalo..you are such an Internet Troll!!!!

GD
    If you need your heating, ventalation, air conditioning/ refrigeration fixed for a good price let me know. thats my specialty. I will hook u up. NEW INSTALL OR REPAIR. I WILL GIVE U A GOOD PRICE

Plumming? I got a guy too. I work as an engineer at a a hospital, I do all trades.
    Last edited by lalo56; 06-11-2009 at 10:06 PM.

i suck at fishing but learning.

Hmmmmm....

Lalo..you are such an Internet Troll!!!!

GD
    Would you like central air in your home?I can hook it up for 800 bucks. Thats a family price. maybe a little more for the duct and depending on your access. We have to see how much access and how long of ducts we need.

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    If you need your heating, ventalation, air conditioning/ refrigeration fixed for a good price let me know. thats my specialty. I will hook u up. NEW INSTALL OR REPAIR. I WILL GIVE U A GOOD PRICE

Plumming? I got a guy too. I work as an engineer at a a hospital, I do all trades.
    Would you like central air in your home?I can hook it up for 800 bucks. Thats a family price. maybe a little more for the duct and depending on your access. We have to see how much access and how long of ducts we need.

Lalo...WTH you talking about brother???

um..but thanks, I think

GD

If you mean causing problems by trolling your way wrong...
    Reason i comment on cpt borracho was because i specialize on HVAC/R so i gave my professional opinion.
    dude...lol....it was a joke....check your welcome thread...lol....why did you quote me for times homie....

GD

dude...lol....it was a joke....check your welcome thread...lol....why did you quote me for times homie....

GD

UMmm, he went to the Troutman65 school of posting

I'm a newb to the socal salt scene, but you learn quickly when out on almost any of these boats that you have to fend for yourself.

I always ask some more experienced anglers to come along with me, that way I can ask them for help if I need it.

The sport boat fishing down in Southern Cali is much different than it is up in the SF Bay Area. Up there the deckhand comes around and sets everyone up with the rig for the day before you even get to the fishing grounds. If you have a question, they are polite and help however they can. And it's always first come first served on the spot that you pick, got to be there early for the stern spots.

I'd recomend putting up a post in the fishing rendesvous before booking your next trip. Get an experienced angler to come along with you, and it will make for a more pleasant experience.

Good luck and tight lines on your next trip!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789