Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any other kickboaters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronira
    Hey Lightthesky, how much was the CF # for your boat. I haven't done that yet. I haven't had a problem yet but I need to deal with it soon. Really like your rig. We should do a kickboat - pontoon invasion on a fishery soon. Wonder if anyone from FNN would like to join in. Peace Ron
    I've always wanted to do Laguna Niguel! Maybe during Trout season! Also NPH is fun

Hey Santa Fe Eric, never seen Laguna Niguel. That sounds worth doing. I don't have a saltwater type trolling motor. That's not good for NPH right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronira
    Hey Santa Fe Eric, never seen Laguna Niguel. That sounds worth doing. I don't have a saltwater type trolling motor. That's not good for NPH right?
    I've seen guys do it and just wash it off. But is salt gets into the electric components consider it fried. This happened to the Humminbird fishfinder I had on my kickboat. Of course Humminbird stood behind their product and fixed it for free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123