Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any other kickboaters?

Default Any other kickboaters?

Wanted to see if there are any other kickboaters to meet and fish with. Guess there seems to be more kickboaters in no cal (bass-n-tubes). Dont know why though. Im allowed everywhere except diamond valley. Heres pics of mine fully loaded.

Talk about pimping the boat. How does that seat work out for ya? I've heard a lot of guys complain about swiveling chairs on their kick. They end up taking them off. I would just like to have some that would recline on mine so I could lean back every once in a while.

Hey Lightthesky, how much was the CF # for your boat. I haven't done that yet. I haven't had a problem yet but I need to deal with it soon. Really like your rig. We should do a kickboat - pontoon invasion on a fishery soon. Wonder if anyone from FNN would like to join in. Peace Ron

Sweet! I have to buy one now LOL.

Hey Socal Bassman, if you get one we can have some tournaments and have a blast. Lighttheskys boat is a nice example of the ways you can customize one of these fun little boats.

I've thought about it and I like the fact that they are very customizable. I was thinking of getting the ODC Super Sport 9. What do you guys think of this pontoon?

I've heard nothing but good things about ODC products from folks on a float tube/kickboat site.

I like that boat a lot SoCal, it's rated for almost as much as mine for less money. I think the red color is a cool idea as well. You will be able to see that boat on the water really well. The saddle bags are shaped taller than mine as well, I think the plastic bait boxes might fit really well in those. The saddle bags on the 1018 are flatter so my bait boxes are a little awkward. Hope you get it man, I think you'll love it. Mine will be a year in august and I love it a ton. Peace Ron

Welcome to the board!!! I was at Puddingstone the day you took those pictures, me and my buddy were shore fishing! That is a real kick ***** kickboat, i saw it on the water and it was sleek!!! I myself have been looking into getting one of these......tight lines

RRTGuy

Hey RRT guy!!! I do remember seeing some guys fishing at the bank and lookin. It would be awesome to see more guys fishing out of these kickboats. My buddy and I have caught quite a few monster bass on our kickboats (have pics if you guys want to see). Hey Ron when you register your boat just make sure you have your CIRTIFICATE OF ORIGIN or Proof of sale. I think ODC ships their boats with it already. The registration fee is different depending if you bought it out of state and it depends on who's helping you at DMV. Heres my buddy and his tricked out ODC 915. When will the day come when a couple of us meet and attack a cove. Let me know!!! Buy one DARYL!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast