Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Parker Strip shore fishing Questions?

Default Parker Strip shore fishing Questions?

Dose anyone know what lic. i need to fish from shore on the Ariz. side? I have a California lic. but i can't seem to figureout from the web site what lic. i need. (Ariz. DFG)

I know i can get a $3.00 stamp to fish from a boat but i will also be fishing from shore at the house on the water.

I will be fishing for bass (small and large mouth) and catfish too. any tips?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by fish ful; 05-20-2009 at 02:01 PM.

you should only need a colorado river stamp. $3.00. i have fished with this stamp at parker and have never had a problem.

good luck,jeff

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    you should only need a colorado river stamp. $3.00. i have fished with this stamp at parker and have never had a problem.

good luck,jeff
    This is true, but lots of indian land around Parker one needs a permit to fish this land.
    With the indian fishing permit you can fish Indian land on the Colorado River with out a Arizona Fishing Lic.
    If one fishes Indian land on the Colorado River in California one needs a California fishing lic.
    ta ta ole frog

just make sure that if you're on the arizona shore, not on indian land, that you have an arizona license

Awsome info guys....thanks! If i hook into some good stuff i will share when i get back.

Tight lines!

o.k. I found the answer i was looking for deep in the arizona fish and game site.

it states:
    BETWEEN ARIZONA AND CALIFORNIA
    People can fish from either shore and from the water with a California or Arizona state fishing license and a Colorado River Special Use Stamp. Without the river stamp, people can only fish from the California shore with a California license and can only fish from the Arizona shore with an Arizona license. The Arizona-California Colorado River Special Use Stamp validates your license to fish the interstate waters. The stamp costs $3.

thanks