Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Pyramid lake lice infestation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Pyramid lake lice infestation

Well the lake lice have officially infested Pyramid lake. Instead of quagga mussels, they need to start inspecting boats for Aholes cause there was alot of them today. I had one wakebaord instruction boat go flying 25 feet off my stern while I'm anchored while pulling his wakeboarded and proceeded to instruct her via bullhorn, while driving his boat, and waking me not once, twice, but three times!!! This guy was a major bonehead.I thought about pulling anchor and talking some smack. Instead I gave hime the BIRD sounded my horn, and kept fishing. Anyways the day was pretty much like this. I have to go back to fishing during the week. Weekend warriors have arrived....
    REPORT. 4 stripers all dinks plus a couple of farmed fish. 1 small catfish. I fished all over the lake . Water was 73 degrees clean and water level good.
    Fish caught on Lugs and Crawlers....No Love on Troll again but only gave 45 mins cuz of all the lice!
    Fish on....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jtski.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	12475  
    Last edited by Fishthewhaler; 05-18-2009 at 09:49 AM.