Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Pyramid lake lice infestation

Default Pyramid lake lice infestation

Well the lake lice have officially infested Pyramid lake. Instead of quagga mussels, they need to start inspecting boats for Aholes cause there was alot of them today. I had one wakebaord instruction boat go flying 25 feet off my stern while I'm anchored while pulling his wakeboarded and proceeded to instruct her via bullhorn, while driving his boat, and waking me not once, twice, but three times!!! This guy was a major bonehead.I thought about pulling anchor and talking some smack. Instead I gave hime the BIRD sounded my horn, and kept fishing. Anyways the day was pretty much like this. I have to go back to fishing during the week. Weekend warriors have arrived....
    REPORT. 4 stripers all dinks plus a couple of farmed fish. 1 small catfish. I fished all over the lake . Water was 73 degrees clean and water level good.
    Fish caught on Lugs and Crawlers....No Love on Troll again but only gave 45 mins cuz of all the lice!
    Fish on....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jtski.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	12475  
    Last edited by Fishthewhaler; 05-18-2009 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishthewhaler View Post
    Well the lake lice have officially infested Pyramid lake. Instead of quagga mussels, they need to start inspecting boats for Aholes cause there was alot of them today.
    That sucks!

The week end yahoo's out there suck too. That's why we don't go there anymore.

Good job on sticking it out and catching fishing! :thumbs up:

Yeah I know what you mean,I had a few jet skiers run my rigs over and I was yelling at them,talking smak,flipping em' off the works,they get annoying most of the time....Even at the launch ramp this dude on a jet ski kept on blocking me from putting the boat on my trailer!A sheriff kicked him out...lol...

At least no skunk for you guys!Me and my dad caught about 12 or 13 stripeys...

i got splashed by one of the lice while he passed like 3' feet from my boat going full throttle.
    all i can say is that he was lucky that he didn't pass me a second time!
    as i had a 10oz sinker ready to trow

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    i got splashed by one of the lice while he passed like 3' feet from my boat going full throttle.
    all i can say is that he was lucky that he didn't pass me a second time!
    as i had a 10oz sinker ready to trow
    I THOUGHT OF THAT AND THEN REMEMBERED WHAT HAPPENED AT NPH ABOUT 5 OR 10 YEARS AGO WHEN SOMEONE DID THAT AND KILLED THE WAKEBOARDER OR DRIVER OF BOAT. dIDN'T WAN'T TO KILL EM, JUST HURT EM A BIT!! eVERY TIME A BOAT WOULD COME ROARING BY, IT WAS THE SAME CLOWN. yOU COULD SMELL THE BEER ON THEIR BREATH SO CLOSE!!! i AM USUALLY PRETTY PATIENT BUT THIS GUY THOUGHT HE WAS OUT THERE ON HUS OWN PRIVATE LAKE. yELLOWBAR WAS A ZOO. WE WOULD BE IN A COVE BY OURSELVES AND A JET SKIER WOULD COME IN DO DOUGHNUTSS, AND BAIL OUT! sO MUCH FOR THE NO WAKE ZONE IN THE COVES. aT LEAST CASTAIC CORALS THE IDIOTS INTO ONE BIG IDIOT AREA!!

i hate jet skiers who don't respect your space. no common courtesy whatsoever. i bet you they're such a'holes that they'd actually comment to their buddies that our fishing is getting in their way. argh!!!

Lol, on Wednesday while fishing offshore, A couple douche bags on jet skis kept driving near shore making waves and making fishing a lot harder. They probobly spooked the fish all around us so we ended up with only one fish.

That seriously sucks. It reminds me of when my main hobby used to be 4x4. We'd go up to Azusa Canyon every now and then to run through the mud pits.

Well, same deal as the jetskis, except in this case it was ATV's. When big full size vehicles are romping through something like mud where the key is momentum, you really shouldn't cut in and out between them like its a game. Get in line for your turn and keep your children safe by teaching them the same. Instead those Aholes let their kids do whatever they want in the middle of a busy intersection. It just F's it up for everyone.

I guess I will have the same problem soon once I start hitting the bigger lakes