Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apollo Park in Lancaster, CA.

Default Finally....

YAY! I finally cought a 1 1/2lb trout with a night crawler. Not blown up. Where exactly does one buy these syringes/worm blowers??? I'll post a picture soon as I get it transfered.

Quote Originally Posted by jim532 View Post
    You can get a worm blower, kinda looks like a visine bottle with a short needle sticking out.
    Where exactly does one buy a worm blower/syringe?? Thanks!

try big 5, walmart or kmart, or even sports challet. if you know some-one who is diabetic, you can get a syringe from them, these work best.
    congrats on breaking the apollo park skunk.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    try big 5, walmart or kmart, or even sports challet. if you know some-one who is diabetic, you can get a syringe from them, these work best.
    congrats on breaking the apollo park skunk.
    Walmart doesn"t carry, but will check out other places. Thanks on both accounts!!!

On Saturday I was headed out to Elizabeth then on to Castaic by way of Lake Hughes Road, but I couldn't get through and had to turn around. Bummer. Maybe next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by surfinkimo View Post
    YAY! I finally cought a 1 1/2lb trout with a night crawler. Not blown up. Where exactly does one buy these syringes/worm blowers??? I'll post a picture soon as I get it transfered.
    Here is the picture. YAy!! Lol

Last edited by surfinkimo; 06-07-2009 at 08:03 PM.

if you ever head back out there, a sure fire way is to use Jerk-it lures. the guy who owns the company fishes there a lot. His name is tony and the trout just cant help but take his lures.

the trout usually hang out in the most northeast part of the western lake, next to the bridge

Quote Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post
    if you ever head back out there, a sure fire way is to use Jerk-it lures. the guy who owns the company fishes there a lot. His name is tony and the trout just cant help but take his lures.

the trout usually hang out in the most northeast part of the western lake, next to the bridge
    Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks!!

no problem, i had the worst 2 weeks of being skunked over and over at apollo, until i saw tony's lifted jeep claiming he C&R'd 85 trout in a day, he gave me a couple to try out and the next morning i was slayin em.

I don't think there's anything left in this lake, pond or whatever you want to call it. LoL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12