Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TEAM 57 will miss long time Irvine Lake employee

I'm still reeling from the shock when I got the news. I have to say that I always looked forward to talking with Bob before Trolly and I headed out for a night of fishing at the Vine. Bob always made it a point to ask about my Mothers condition when she was sick and always asked about how my Dad has been doing since her passing.
    We have lost a Good Man and Good Friend.

My heartfelt condolences go out the Towey Family.

Very sad news for Irvine lake and our community.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Although i didnt know Bob personally, i knew of him and saw him often. We must always cherish the memories we have and know he will be watching over us. My prayers go out to his family, may he rest in peace.

My prayers & condolences goes out to his family & friends.

We'll miss you Bob Towey...........

Sincere condolences to his family............

My condolences to his family.

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Wow, are we talking about Bob that patrols the lake and is at the gate when you come in in the morning??? He jut got back from seeing his twin grand kids. We realy liked him. He did a lot for us and always made sure he checked on Crvz and the twins and I if he knew we were out there. He was appreciated and will be missed. My condelences from my family to his. I would love to see a memorial event in his honor perhaps. Dana, can we put something together?
    I would assume Irvine Lake is putting something together for him as we haven't heard from them about this. You should coordinate with them, keep us posted.

Goodnight Bob. I will miss you and miss the wisdom you imparted early last year when I needed a friend. Thank you, and condolences to Lauren and your family. Hugs big guy, RIP xxx

Default How Sad...

Hitts just texted me the bad news... I'm so sorry to hear about Bob. My sincere condolences goes out to the family. So young... Cindy

Trust me we where all blowen away when we heard that Bob passed away. I have knowen Bob for the better part of four years now and am proud to call him my friend. He helped me through some very difficult times in my earlier years. He will be deeply missed.
    As for the memorial event I will have to wait until I get back into the office and coordinate with the others to work on this. It would be a cool idea. It might not happen until catfish season though. So give me some time

My condolences to his family. Bob always looked out after us when we were at the lake and always wanted to know how Stickfighter was doing.

When he found out we were going on our first Cabo trip a couple years ago, he jumped at the opportunity to loan us all his salt water trolling gear to make sure we had everything we needed.

I'm going to miss you Bob, rest in peace my friend.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast