Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TEAM 57 will miss long time Irvine Lake employee

Default TEAM 57 will miss long time Irvine Lake employee

Bob Towey ,long time Berkley pro staff and Irvine Lake security passed away yesterday ,a peaceful and unexpected death at age 46 at home. He will be missed. He had the big moustache and cutoff t shirts that were too tight for him. Mean looking guy but funny, he was a warm hearted gentle man. He always did any job where he was needed. He always smiled and loved to here my stories. We miss you Bob and hope others join this thread and offer words. May you rest and in peace..
    Last edited by trollmiester; 05-12-2009 at 06:25 PM.

My condolensces to all his friends and family-

(Philippians 4:13 NKJV)

RIP Big Guy you will be missed. WOW:Sad

Really sad news.

I didn't know Bob all that well, however he was always very nice to me and helped me with lots of things at the 2008 Legends event. He'll be missed by many. Thanks for the post Trolly.

My sincere condolences to his entire family.

Bob Towey

The Valdez family send our condolences to his family.

May he rest in peace.

Wow, are we talking about Bob that patrols the lake and is at the gate when you come in in the morning??? He jut got back from seeing his twin grand kids. We realy liked him. He did a lot for us and always made sure he checked on Crvz and the twins and I if he knew we were out there. He was appreciated and will be missed. My condelences from my family to his. I would love to see a memorial event in his honor perhaps. Dana, can we put something together?
    Last edited by MAVERICK27; 05-12-2009 at 06:54 PM.

The Jimenez family sends our condolences to his family, he was a great guy, he will be missed.

Bob was my co-worker, friend and a great guy. He loved Irvine Lake. Most of all he loved helping kids catch fish. Bob took me under his wing helped me around when I first started at the lake . I will never forget Bob and the great job he did for many years at the lake. I am very sad . Bob will be missed by many.
    Last edited by Troutman65; 05-12-2009 at 10:13 PM.

Bob was a great guy, who always had a kind word for us weather we were standing in line, cleaning fish, or standing around having a beer and shooting the shizzz. The Myers family sends our deepest condolences to his entire family and friends.

RIP Fishing Brudda.

wow what a shock, im so sorry to hear that bob is no longer with us. Bob and his family will be in my prayers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast