Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: For Sale: Sand Crab Rake by Promar

Default For Sale: Sand Crab Rake by Promar

It's time for the corbina and godzilla perch bite. Catch sand crabs in half the time. No bending, huffing and puffing w. this little wonder. I have two of them, which were given as presents from a Promar affiliate. This one is just sitting and needs a home.

Catching sand crabs is really a lot of fun with this baby, since you're just scimming the sand. No need to dig deep. Kids on the beach go bananas to help you. I let the little suckers do all the work. (My bad. )

Promar makes the best. They retail over $50 in select tackle stores. I'll let this go for cheap: $25. Just use it. I'm in So. O.C.

i could make one of those at work in about 2 min, think i might have a new business, lol

Dcc, you probably could make one at work if you're a machinist. But, betcha one thang, it won't catch crabs like this lil Promar.

Do you still have the rake?
    Only do occasional surf fishing, but that's a nice price. Would just have to figure out how to get it. I live in Santa Clarita.
    R.

Default rake

I stopped using mine after the new law cin to effect i while back saying no more than 20 or 25 in possesion at any time.But they sure work great. The light weight is the best part. Mine ways a ton.A good bye there.

do you still have this? my buddy is looking for one.