Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Attacked by Pit Bulls at the Lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Ok I did enough reading.First of all Capatin Castaic,Im glad to hear your dog is doing ok.Second,im sure you are a great father and you dont need professional help.You are a professional father and can walk your daughter through this tragedy.The ban of pitbulls....If California,or the USA ban Pits,then people will just train the next crazy dog to be a killer.Cops train germans,I know someone who train rockwilers dogs to be evil.Blah blah blah.People put on face mask for the swine flu,but but wear protection for HIV? No women should be with 2 full grown pits,we all know that.Dogs off leash law should be a 5000 fine or more.
    Hitts has a good point here. In almost all cases its the owner. But pits have been known to turn even when well trained more so then other breeds.. becuase i know for a fact that weinheimers (spelt that way wrong) and german shepards can snap and turn on ya even when well trained.

C.C., I am SO sorry to hear what happened to you, your daughter, and your lab. May you all recover soon. I believe the breed is nothing but trouble. Can someone please explain to me why you want to own a dog that is inherently aggressive and can and will maul people and other dogs? Sure, it CAN be nice and docile but why take the risk? It's like getting a ****** car that CAN drive fine when you could get a car that runs perfectly smooth all the time. Why would you even take the risk? It is un-deniable that pitbulls are aggressive so WHY DO PEOPLE OWN THEM?????

IMHO they're ugly as **** too so once again, WHY???

Gman

For all of you defendant pit owners, I have a Boston Terrier so go ahead and complain about them if it makes you feel any better

Thank God you and family alright,all these reports of pitts,eating their old lady owner,ECT,I've been attacked by dogs when on paper route,I was 12,terrible experience.I hope it all works out for you in your favor.Be safe and everybody watch your backs.Pepper spray, bear spray would be a good option.

Sorry to hear that horrifying story. I was running with my doberman down the street one day and a pit litteratly jumped a fence to get to my dog luckly, i wasent walking my small douchhound i could only imagine what could have happend to my little dog lucky my dober held its own and i managed to get them appart only geting bit once.

-glad to hear your kid is alright

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112