Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They Keep Hitting My Lure

WTG, nice striper. I gotta go get me one of those Rat-L-Trap.

Holy crap Yolo, we have never met but because of reading all your posts and awesome catches, I feel I know you! Congrats on the fish man, you and Gary are slaying the crap out of the duct!! I saw you off the 14 as I was on my way to one of my spots,funny I noticed you from this site..Keep up the good work and maybe 1 day we can meet up and you can show me what i'm doing wrong(not so lucky as you)..keep them coming!

Luck has nothing to do with it. I have a batline to the fish. I call, they come Yes there is definitely some luck involved. Some don't like to admit it but I sure do.

Nice Yolo.... The followers are funny aren't they? Artimus and I have seen that quite a few times. We doubled up (fish on at the same time) one day because of that. If you had someone else with you, they could have thrown out the lure and possibly one of the followers would bite. Congrats on another nice fish. Are you using a little hand sized tripod to hold your camera?

Quote Originally Posted by thepuma View Post
    Nice Yolo.... The followers are funny aren't they? Artimus and I have seen that quite a few times. We doubled up (fish on at the same time) one day because of that. If you had someone else with you, they could have thrown out the lure and possibly one of the followers would bite. Congrats on another nice fish. Are you using a little hand sized tripod to hold your camera?
    Thanks. No tripod for the camera. Depending on where I am at, I put it on the pole that anchors the ladders and use the 10 sec timer. Sometimes I put it on a big rock that's there. Some spots have a small curb on the paved side of the duct. Some spots the car is close to the duct and place it on the hood or top. I always figure out a way to take the pic with the duct in the background.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12