Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recommend me a boat...

Quote Originally Posted by britheguy View Post
    It just says that, trust me man, I work down there.

All I want to do is save you the disappointment of driving down there and finding out that the boat isn't running.

You can call the office if you want. The spitfire out of LBH is a great choice, and the Betty G is also.
    Thanks. Im going to call and make reservations before i leave here. Thats why i am asking for advice and recommendations.

I thank you. But i need to hear everyone out before i make my decision. According to you... I should go on the pursuit right?

Hahahahahahaha!

I head over there very so often......
    We'll head out to the surf anytime ya wanna go!

See ya for sure in June up North!

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    Its all good man....... You are a good man and i was honered to buy you a drink. I was just surprised to see you at a bar I frequent. Take care and im sure i will see you there again. Like i said maybe you teach me the surf.
    Robert the bartender is my informant....

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    Thanks. Im going to call and make reservations before i leave here. Thats why i am asking for advice and recommendations.

I thank you. But i need to hear everyone out before i make my decision. According to you... I should go on the pursuit right?
    Yes the Pursuit is a great boat. IMO get as far down south as you can.

If you have to say more north try out the Spitfire.

Yes 22nd St. Landing has great boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Hahahahahahaha!

I head over there very so often......
    We'll head out to the surf anytime ya wanna go!

See ya for sure in June up North!

Dana
    Im going to have to take you up on that. I need to learn the surf. I will owe you some sushi. When i mean sushi I mean a nice sushi bar.
    Last edited by lalo56; 05-04-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Try the Freelance out of Davey's Locker in Newport Beach. Great crew and captain.

Looking at the reports for the last few days down here in San Diego for 3/4 dayers: lots of barracuda and a smattering here and there of YT, along with the usual rockcod.

I'm don't know where you would be driving from, but I would drive down to SD if it is reasonably close, unless you are deadset on fishing the Los Angeles area, which as far as I can tell, is not that good right now. Why spend $75 to catch LA Harbor fish?????

Barracuda may not be the greatest fish in the world to eat, but they sure are fun to catch when nothing else is around!

Take 2 weeks off then quit altogether!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123