Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick River trip with friends

Nice catch DC, looking at those pictures make me hungry........mmmmm fry catfish yummmmm.....Been about two years since I cought a flat.

Lance success usually breeds haters no matter what you do. Believe me I had my share and still do. Its something I dealt with all my life almost even with those in the inner circle that only use you for information only to turn around and try to out do you. LOL. Do what you have done before all of this information technology came along with what we broadcast to the world in what we catch. Just like a few others I have taken the time to lay off a little bit as fishing is suppose to be fun not something we see in the streets. FNN is still the place to be but just like anything else in life you will have individuals that just don't get it. Talk to you soon.

B
    Last edited by bluehunter; 05-06-2009 at 07:45 AM.

Wow, that must have been one awesome fish fry! Those look like some tasty cats. What is the limit for those bad boys?

What is the limit for those bad boys?[/QUOTE]

The limit for this party of four people would be 100 Catfish any combination of Channel and Flathead.
    They had a fine day fishing but are no even close to the limit.
    ole frog don't fish Catfish often as I pefer to eat a flaky meated fish.
    Nice going Cat
    ta ta ole frog

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Cat View Post
    Just another hater.

Grow up dude

Desert cat

Ey Dude.. I'm not hating at alll, just acknowledging you DO know the difference between a trophy fish(from your pervious posts) and an eating size fish (like the mess you got right there). And that's all I was trying to get you to understand from my posts before. The trophy's should go back! and deep down you know that. It was OBVIOUS when the next one you killed, you had an excuse on why you killed him!..lol.. I know times are tough, but I really don't think your "buddy" would of keeled over if you wouldn't of caught and gave him that fish to "feast " on!...lol... (that was a good one) but whatever.. I know I got the ol wheels a turning up in that noggin of yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Pnutty View Post
    Ey Dude.. I'm not hating at alll, just acknowledging you DO know the difference between a trophy fish(from your pervious posts) and an eating size fish (like the mess you got right there). And that's all I was trying to get you to understand from my posts before. The trophy's should go back! and deep down you know that. It was OBVIOUS when the next one you killed, you had an excuse on why you killed him!..lol.. I know times are tough, but I really don't think your "buddy" would of keeled over if you wouldn't of caught and gave him that fish to "feast " on!...lol... (that was a good one) but whatever.. I know I got the ol wheels a turning up in that noggin of yours!
    I haven't eaten flathead catfish personally, but from what I hear even the big ones taste great.

Pnutty seriously if you have a problem with people taking larger sized flatheads, why are you wasting your time on these message boards? Bitching on the internet isn't going to change a damn thing. Shouldn't you be petitioning and protesting the laws and calling up the lawmakers if you're so pationate about this?

Dc pls do not reply to this fool...the guys that know you and what you bring to this board respect what you do.

Pls mr.pnutty could you post some of your pay lake pictures..lol

have fun with this i'm out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    I haven't eaten flathead catfish personally, but from what I hear even the big ones taste great.

Pnutty seriously if you have a problem with people taking larger sized flatheads, why are you wasting your time on these message boards? Bitching on the internet isn't going to change a damn thing. Shouldn't you be petitioning and protesting the laws and calling up the lawmakers if you're so pationate about this?

Yo Gavin..You don't have to be "passionate" about a certain kind of fish to realize if you kill all the giants(of any specie) you are less likely to catch a big one the next time you go, let alone taking good genes out of the pool (or canal lol) for all the catfish and fisherman to come.. I don't even chase flatheads(but I would like to pull on one if I happen to get down that way) and if DC takes everyone one he catches I'm a lot less likely to hook into a good one if I do get down there (or you for that matter).. I guess I see it as one guy spoiling it for everyone. He obviously has put the time in to learn where and how to getm (which shows HIS passion for them) so you think he would release more of them. Different strokes for different folks I guess..The dude likes catfish, theres nothing wrong with that, but when is enough enough...

..And I never really thought I was guna change anything buuuuut, I bit my tongue for as long as i could.. Its just not right and I know IM not the only one thinking this... just the only one that would say it!!
    Last edited by Pnutty; 05-07-2009 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckie33 View Post
    Dc pls do not reply to this fool...the guys that know you and what you bring to this board respect what you do.

Pls mr.pnutty could you post some of your pay lake pictures..lol

have fun with this i'm out of here.
    OOhhh And Mr. Lucky....LMAO... I have Plenty of pictures of real fish..I am not a pay lake only guy.. I have been on this board before you knew it was here.. I know what happens when you post pics. .. Bless us with some of your "lucky" shots...lol

Yes you may have been around talking and not fishing...lmao but i go fishing..me and g-man have been to the river. O and i got pictures and video but i do not post here because of guys like you...o and by the way i got video of me releasing fish...

And i'm not saying theirs a lot of guys like him...fnn is a great board but there are some.

I will not reply to you anymore say what you like..but you can see me on youtube.com (luckieeeee)lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast