Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SARL Sat night 5/2/09 w/ daughter

Default SARL Sat night 5/2/09 w/ daughter

Decided to his up SARL Sat. night and my daughter aka Lil Saint wanted to go. They let us in at 4:45pm and went to my spot. Set up the rods one being a catfish pole but never got hit. LOL Anyway it was steady for a couple hours then WO when the sun went down. Ended up with our limit by 8:30pm. Lil Saint reeled in 5 of them and she had a blast catching them and playing around the lake when they weren't biting. Most fish were caught on the P & M combo and a couple from the glow in the dark trout worms (they work pretty good..thanks for the tip FDS). The weather was perfect and the trout are still biting. All of the fish were all stockers no tailwalkers or bigger fish but it was still fun hooking up with my daughter.

Here's a pic....

Man stinks to hear the cats aren't biting but that's awesome to hear about the trout. Way to go!

Nice haul Saint, nice to have the kids around when the bite is good! Congrats...

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 05-03-2009 at 03:02 PM.

Nice ones Saint. I was there during the day. I farmed one really big.
    Not sure what type of fish though. A lot of people were catching Trout.
    I had some pix but some girl deleted all of them to take pix of herself and her friends. Now I can't even make my report. Oh yeah, some guy I was fishing near gave me some good sauce. It works really good. I'll get em' next time for sure....... When we going fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by TShaffer View Post
    Man stinks to hear the cats aren't biting but that's awesome to hear about the trout. Way to go!
    Thanks man. I can't wait for Cat season.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Nice haul Saint, nice to have the kids around when the bite is good! Congrats...

Yeah it's been awhile since I fished with my girl and it's always fun fishing with her.

TD
    Quote Originally Posted by CASTAWAY View Post
    Nice ones Saint. I was there during the day. I farmed one really big.
    Not sure what type of fish though. A lot of people were catching Trout.
    I had some pix but some girl deleted all of them to take pix of herself and her friends. Now I can't even make my report. Oh yeah, some guy I was fishing near gave me some good sauce. It works really good. I'll get em' next time for sure....... When we going fishing?
    Thanks Casty we definately need to fish again soon!

Great Job Saint. Seems the layoff from fishing hasn't hurt your skills at all!

Quote Originally Posted by fishndrinknsmokin View Post
    Great Job Saint. Seems the layoff from fishing hasn't hurt your skills at all!

Thanks FDS. Hopefully I'll see you around the lake.

Way to go my fellow Amigo!

I'm serious about the Return of the Amigo's!

Nice job Lil Saint!

way to go out there! you got that place locked down.

Nice Saint, You always slay man! Maybe THIS year we can do some catfishin, i think we've been saying that for like 2 years now. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast