Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVL on Sunday

Default DVL on Sunday

Just wondering whats working good at DVL right now. I just fished Perris on wed and the bass were killing the scrounger head, and they were chasing shad like crazy. If anyone knows please pass the knowledge. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster View Post
    Just wondering whats working good at DVL right now. I just fished Perris on wed and the bass were killing the scrounger head, and they were chasing shad like crazy. If anyone knows please pass the knowledge. Thanks
    Was there about 2 weeks ago so I'm no sure how much the bite has changed. What worked for me were white jigs with a crawdad tralier, Marabou jigs, hair jig flies, and Brush hogs watermelon color. Hope this helps.

Default dvl on Sunday!

Other than the fact that I believe people should go to church on Sunday, (not to say that you don't or go on Saturday), send me a pm.

I was there yesterday with my brother and at times it was wide open!
    We caught well over 50 lmbs.

Trout were biting so did the catfish.
    It was the same last week.

Was it a reaction bite Indo?

Quote Originally Posted by Hog Caller View Post
    Was it a reaction bite Indo?
    No we didn't really try that, but it probably would have worked. I will try it next time when I get to go out there in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Indo-angler View Post
    Other than the fact that I believe people should go to church on Sunday, (not to say that you don't or go on Saturday), send me a pm.
    why would you even bother saying something like that on a fishing forum....
    you didnt even offer bait suggestions...just ripping on him because he doesnt go to church. well done sir.

anyway. I was there sat with some friends and we did well in the am on chartruse crank baits and drop shot worms in the late morn till noon. The worms were the skinny robo worms. I picked them up in the bait shop at the lake. the other fisherman in the store said anything with a red flake....didnt work for me. I followed another trip report from on here and used the "morning dawn" color which is a pink n chartruse color. I modified the morning dawn color and it really made a huge difference.
    Last edited by ScottS; 05-03-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Separation of church and fishing. Isn't that in the constitution?? Ha Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottS View Post
    you didnt even offer bait suggestions...just ripping on him because he doesnt go to church. well done sir.
    1. You need to re-read my reply. I didn't "rip him" for not going to church.

2. "Why would you even bother saying something like that on a fishing forum..."
    I said that because I said that is what "I believe"! If you don't believe that, then that is up to you!

Thirdly, I offered him inside information per "send me a pm"!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottS View Post
    Do you even have to ask? It's the typical passive-aggressive garbage you get from certain religious types. After all, this forum is their personal pulpit, and how dare you deprive them of their right to spew their dreck?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaua View Post
    Do you even have to ask? It's the typical passive-aggressive garbage you get from certain religious types. After all, this forum is their personal pulpit, and how dare you deprive them of their right to spew their dreck?!?

My response was to the thread "DVL on Sunday". Hence my comment on "Sunday"

I was seriously attempting to help the OP after a very succesful day at DVL on Friday, catching well over 50bass. But rather than publicly posting some highly succesful techniques, I offered to help by PM.

The anti-religous responses are typical of the hyper paranoioa some have to anything "religous". Anti- religious bigotry has become pervasive in our culture.

I have been on FNN since before it became FNN and I know this thread could probably continue on and on.

I do not have time for this. It actually reminded me that I have been spending too much time on FNN.
    So I am
    Last edited by Indo-angler; 05-03-2009 at 10:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast