Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Garage/Fishing Equip Sale 5/2

Default PM sent

PM sent...

I met with him and bought some rods. This is a good guy and gave very very good deals. It will be worth the trip to go see him.

Thanks again Maverick27.

Deal on tacklebags and crankbaits pending.

"Ditto" what Mav said.....It was cool meeting you today and thanks for the bargains that I shouldn't have bought but couldn't pass up This guy's pretty hardcore....

Glad you liked the gear Wellfairfisherman, a real pleasure to meet you.
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    nice prices and pics man.....ill take em all...

GD
    Actually those cranks work great in the kelp beds, Especially the bays. They catch all sorts of species but the ones i know best are Hallies and spotted bay bass. If i hade the money i would buy them.

FISHINGBEE

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGBEE View Post
    Actually those cranks work great in the kelp beds, Especially the bays. They catch all sorts of species but the ones i know best are Hallies and spotted bay bass. If i hade the money i would buy them.

FISHINGBEE
    Yo, fishingbee...I had said that cuz when he originally posted he didnt have much info or any pics...I was being sarcastic....lol...thanks

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    Yo, fishingbee...I had said that cuz when he originally posted he didnt have much info or any pics...I was being sarcastic....lol...thanks

GD
    Its cool man no hard feelings.

FISHINGBEE

Default Fishing Tackle

Thanks Heman, Wellfairfisherman, Maverick27. The 4 reels are all that is left.
    GD let me know.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by ps284 View Post
    Thanks Heman, Wellfairfisherman, Maverick27. The 4 reels are all that is left.
    GD let me know.

Phil
    Thanks ps284... i had some plano boxes that fit perfect into the large tackle bag.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123